I am currently editor of the Men’s Health Forum’s website. Prior to that I was editor of the organisation’s award-winning malehealth site. Awards for malehealth included:
- BEST MEN’S HEALTH BLOGS Healthline 2016
- TOP 10 HEALTH WEBSITES Sunday Times 2009
- BMA PATIENT INFORMATION AWARDS Commended 2009, Highly Commended 2003
- THE TIMES The Top Five Keeping Well websites 2006
- JIM POLLARD, MALEHEALTH EDITOR Patients Association Health Journalist of 2006 runner-up
- ROYAL SOCIETY OF MEDICINE Medical Website of the Year 2004
I have designed and built simple websites for Global Action on Men’s Health, the European Men’s Health Forum, Serious Glee (a health through comedy initiative from comedian John Ryan), the European Forum Against Blindness and the now defunct Coalition on Men and Boys.